Wisconsin Dells Ski Package includes:
- 1 night lodging at MEADOWBROOK – NORTHWOODS WATER ADVENTURE THEME RESORT.
- 2 all day lift tickets for a full day of skiing at Cascade Mountain (good from open to close) Kids 12 & under ski Free with your adult admissions. See link below for more information.
- a $10 gift card toward dinner for 2 at the House of Embers
- A coupon book worth hundreds of dollars in savings at the Tanger Outlet Mall featuring over 60 brand name outlets
- Certificate for a free salad, sandwich, or solo pizza at Chicago’s very own Buona Beef (valid at any Chicagoland Buona location)
- a $30 Repeat Gift Certificate for a return stay
Wisconsin Dells Ski Spectacular Package (Visit Dells Packages site for details)
A bit about Cascade Mountain Ski Area:
Perched on a long ridge overlooking the surrounding countryside and scenic bluffs, Cascade’s north-facing slopes offer real skiing variety. The 460-foot ski hill offers 34 trails, four terrain parks and two halfpipes. Some of the trails, like the Mogul Monster, are steep and challenging to any skier, while trails like Far Out are over a mile long and fun for beginners. Getting to the top of the mountain is fast and easy with 10 lifts, including the high-speed quad Mountain Top Express chairlift. Cascade caters to the adventurous type with five terrain parks, ranging from beginner to expert making it an excellent choice for all levels.
Wisconsin Dells Ski & Water Park Package includes:
- 2 nights lodging at Meadowbrook – Northwoods Water Adventure Theme Resort
- 2 all day lift tickets for a full day of skiing at Cascade Mountain (good from open to close) Kids 12 & under ski Free with your adult admissions.
- A day of fun at Mount Olympus Indoor Water & Theme Park
- A full day at Lost Rios Multi-Level Indoor Water Park
This Wisconsin Dells discount package is great for a family or an all-adult getaway. Cascade Mountain and Mt. Olympus take you to the peaks of excitement with the fast flurry of Downhill Skiing combined with the riveting thrill of Twisting Waterslides & Speedy Go Karts!
More about the slopes at Cascade Mountain Ski Area:
Experts, intermediates and beginners get a fairly equal share of runs. The North Wall and Mogul Monster pose a challenge: The former is a fast fall-line run; the latter is a bumpy stretch running breathtakingly close to the “A” lift. For challenging-yet-gentle runs, try the Manitou and Debbi’s runs. Beginners can hop over to the Cottontail and Bunny runs. Snowboarders are welcome at Cascade, which has a terrain park and a half-pipe. The hill is serviced by one towrope, one Magic Carpet lift, two double chairlifts, three triple chairlifts and four quad chairlifts.
Vertical drop: 460 feet
Number of runs: 34
Longest run: 5300 ft
Ski-able acres: 160
Beginner terrain: 35 percent
Intermediate terrain: 20 percent
Advanced terrain: 45 percent
Snowboarding: Full facilities
Sledding/Tubing, Lift/Tow Rope
Rentals, Shelter, Toilet, Snack Bar
Hours of Operation
Sun-Thur 10:00am-9:00pm, Fri, Sat & Holidays 9am-10pm.